There have been many misconceptions about skin serums, with some people arguing that it is not necessary. Those who have used a serum can testify to its benefits for the skin as compared to a moisturizer. The best part about a serum is that it is easily absorbed in the skin and targets a specific issue. There are many types of serums on the market, and whatever you decide on, it is always best to go for high quality, best skin serums.
In this product buying guide, we focus on the top three skin serums on the market today. They have been specially formulated to give your skin a lavish treat. Here is a quick review at what we have for you today.
This is a serum that has specifically been formulated to deal with blemishes and inflammation without causing any dryness or irritation. It can diminish spots and blemishes overnight. It also works well in reducing redness. It is meant to be used on the skin just before moisturizing it. It can also help in clearing acne.
It has many great ingredients such as rice bran oil, Moringa, aloe vera, lavender, eucalyptus, lemon, etc.
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.9 x 3.9 inches
- Product weight: 0.32 ounces
- It deals with blemishes and inflammation
- It is mild and does not cause irritation or dryness
- It can reduce redness
- It clears acne
- It is calming
- It has many great ingredients
- Some users complained it made their skin oily
- It caused breakouts for some users
This is an excellent serum for acne-prone skin. It has all the right ingredients of dealing with acne such as vitamin c, retinol, niacinamide, Salicylic acid, and hyaluronic acid. Tea tree oil is excellent for unclogging pores and calming the skin.
The serum contains vitamin A, which is an anti-aging ingredient. When vitamin A is combined with C, it targets breakouts while at the same time having preventive benefits. That makes sure that the skin is nourished and protected for healthier looking skin.
Even though the serum has many ingredients, it is very gentle on the skin and has never been tested on animals. It is recommended that it is used three times a week at most.
Unlike many skin care products, it comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee if you do not like the product.
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 4 inches
- Product weight:1.76 ounces
- It has many great ingredients for dealing with acne
- It is good for unclogging pores
- It is calming
- It has vitamin A which is anti-aging
- It is gentle and not animal tested
- It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Some users complained that their skin got irritated
- It may not be the best for sensitive skin
This is a great serum for dealing with damaged skin. It is hydrating and will make sure that your skin is moisturized. It is good at improving the smoothness, elasticity, and tone of the skin. It’s anti-aging and renews your skin’s youthfulness. It will diminish wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. It helps the skin deal with free radicals.
Made with safe ingredients that are free from parabens, mineral oils, sulfates, petroleum, and phthalates. Its main components are meadowfoam seed oil, marine extracts, and vitamin E. Meadowfoam is hydrating and moisturizing, marine extracts are full of antioxidants, and vitamin E is a source of antioxidant and healing.
It works well in rebuilding cell integrity and strengthening the skin structure. It is loaded with marine extracts to prevent collagen from wearing out as it firms the skin.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 6.5 inches
- Product weight:1.76 ounces
- It is hydrating and moisturizing
- It can improve the smoothness, elasticity, and tone of the skin
- It is anti-aging
- It is full of antioxidants that can deal well with free radicals
- It is free from harmful ingredients such as parabens
- It rebuilds cell integrity and makes the skin structure strong
- Marine extracts prevent collagen from wearing out as it firms the skin
- Some users complained it caused them breakouts
- Some users complained that the real product was different from the sample
The above serums are all great picks and have served many people well. If you don’t know which one to pick, we don’t blame you at all. In this next part of the guide, we help make the decision process easier. Here is a quick guide.
A Serum that does not contain harmful ingredients: If you need a serum that is free from harmful ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, and mineral oils, then the Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum is your best bet.
Best for acne-prone skin: If you are looking for a serum that is specially formulated for acne-prone skin, then the TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum is the best choice. It has tea tree oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C & A, retinol, niacinamide, and Salicylic acid, which are all great at dealing with acne.
Less expensive serum: When we compare the serum’s costs, the cheapest serum is the TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum that retails at only $24.79. By cheap, it does not mean it is inferior. It will do the job right.
Our overall recommendation: As much as all the three are our recommendations, the best advice is TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum. It is not only affordable but also has many ingredients that your skin will love. It is especially good if you have acne-prone or problematic skin. You need to ensure you do not overuse it.